|Thinly sliced carrots||3 Large|
|White onions||12 Small|
|Green peppers||2 Large|
|Red peppers||2 Large|
|Thinly sliced celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White vinegar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash cauliflower; trim leaves; and core; separate into tiny flowerets (you should have about 5 cups). Cook in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 1 minute; drain.
2. Boil carrots in salted water in large saucepan 3 minutes; drain.
3. Pour boiling water over onions in small bowl; let stand 1 minute; drain. Peel off skins; halve.
4. Pare cucumbers; slice 1/4-inch thick. Halve and seed green and red peppers; slice 1-inch thick.
5. Combine with prepared cauliflower, carrots, onions, cucumbers and celery in a large kettle.
6. Combine vinegar, water, sugar, salt, mustard seeds and curry powder in a medium-size bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved.
7. Pour vinegar mixture into kettle with vegetables. Bring to boiling.
8. Ladle into 5 hot, sterilized, pint jars to within 1/4 inch of rim. Process in hot-water bath 20 minutes. Label; date; store in a cool, dry place.