|Jellied cranberry sauce||32 Ounce (Two 16 Ounce Each Cans)|
|Canned pineapple||16 Ounce, crushed and drained (1 Can)|
|Strawberries||16 Ounce, thawed and drained, frozen, sliced (1 Package)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
1) In a bowl, mash cranberry sauce using a fork.
2) Stir in pineapples, strawberries, and raspberries.
3) Fold all the ingredients together until well combined.
4) Put the lid on and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours before serving.
5) Serve as desired garnished with sprig of mint leaf if desired.