Stir Fried Shrimp With Pickles
|Sweet pickles||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger slice||2|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Chop sweet pickles. Cut scallion stalks in l-inch sections. Mince ginger root. Crush garlic.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add scallions, ginger root and garlic; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Add sweet pickles and sherry; stir-fry 1 minute more over high heat. Remove shrimp, leaving pickles and liquids in pan.
5. Stir in soy sauce and sugar to heat and blend. Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken.
6. Return shrimp, stirring, to reheat and blend flavors