|Ground methi seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground mixed spices||4 Teaspoon|
|Ground aniseed||4 Teaspoon|
|Red chili pepper||3 Teaspoon|
|Vinegar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemons||1 , juiced|
|Mustard oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mace||1 Small (Piece)|
1) Boil the arbi in sufficient water with a pinch of salt until they get tender. Then remove from fire, drain the water and cool.
2) Give a light press to the boiled arbi after skinning.
3) Heat oil in a pan and fry the arbi till they get light brown and remove from fire.
4) Mix the fried arbi properly with ground spices, red chilli pepper, aniseed, salt, vinegar, methi and lemon juice.
5) Mace the grated nutmeg and cook till it leave its oil.
6) Cool and put in an airtight jar. This can be kept for 15 days in summer and two months in winter.