I just wanted to stop and show you really quickly what I made for dinner tonight...I call it Baked Macaroni, Cheese, and Chicken PIE !!!! ..lol...and it tasted yummy !!
1 Pack Family Size Kraft Mac and Chz
1/3 of The 32oz pack of Velveeta Cheese in a box
2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Crushed Red Pepper
Zatarains Creole Seasoning
1/2 cup Milk
8 Cups Water
7 TBS Margarine
2 Slices of Cheddar Cheese ( the ones in individual plastic)
Seasoned Italian Breadcrumbs (optional)
1. Cook Macaroni as the directions list on Mac and chees box takes like 8 minutes
2. After draining water off pasta, mix in the milk, margarine, powder cheese sauce, velveta cheese.
3. Let that simmer and continue to stir
4. Wash chicken breast and slice them into strips
5. Heat up a little Olive oil just enough to lightly fry the chicken
6. Season chicken with sprinkles of (just eyeball the amounts) Creole seasoning, crushed red pepper, black pepper, and a little browning caramel to add color to chicken.
7. Fry on medium until golden brownish then drain off oil in paper towel on side.
8. Pour the mac and cheese in a round baking pan
9. Lay the chicken slices on top to cover the mac and cheese
10. Break the cheese slices in pieces and lay them on top of the chicken
11. Sprinkle some Italian breadcrumbs on top (optional)
12. Bake on 350 degrees for 5 minutes
Also Known as:
Macaroni, Cheese, And Chicken Pie
Perfect blend of macaroni, cheese, and chicken in form of crunchy pie is shown in the video. Learn some dinner recipes of making chicken pie with special accompaniments of cheese and topped up macaroni in your own style.