Baked Perch with Herbs
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon slices||4 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Clean the perch by gutting and scaling it. Remove their fins, rinse and pat dry.
3) Sprinkle the insides of the perch with salt and pepper.
4) Inside each perch, place a bay leaf, sage leaf, rosemary sprig and 1/2 ounce of butter.
5) Grease the foil with the remaining butter and place over the roasting tin.
6) Arrange the perch in the middle of the tin. Sprinkle it with with parsley and pour lemon juice and oil over it.
7) Wrap the foil around the perch. Close together the ends of the foil. Place in the centre rack of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
8) Transfer the perch onto a warm serving dish, after removing its foil. Pour the cooking liquid over the perch.
9) Garnish with fresh herbs and slices of lemon.
10) Serve the Baked Perch with Herbs with creamed potatoes and baked tomatoes on the side.