Racked Perch with Chervil
|Perch fillets||8 Ounce|
|Shallots||2 , thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1 , cut into matchstick pieces|
|Turnip||1 , cut into matchstick pieces|
|Snipped fresh chervil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Rinse and pat dry perch.
2) Take a heavy skillet and melt butter until foamy.
3) Add shallots, carrot, turnip, and chervil to the pan and cook.
4) Adding wine to the vegetables let it simmer. Close the pan partly.
5) After about 10 minutes, add perch, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and, bring to boil.
6) Now lower the heat and let it simmer until perch is opaque.
7) Serve the racked perch with chervil hot.