Yellow Perch Delight
|Yellow perch||2 Pound (Pan-Dressed)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced bacon||1 Pound|
1. Preheat the charcoal grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Wash the fish to clean and dry them.
4. Apply lemon juice on the inner side of the fish and season with salt and pepper.
5. In slices of bacon, fold the fish inside.
6. In a well-greased, hinged wire grill, place the bacon wrapped fish.
7. Place the rack at a distance of 5 inches from the coal.
8. Cook for about 10 minutes until the bacon is crisp and fish flakes.
9. Serve with hot sauce.