|Dried bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Fennel leaves||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1. Using a knife spilt the fish horizontally to remove the backbones.
2. Clean the fish by wiping with a damp kitchen cloth.
3. In a mixing bowl, prepare a mixture of bread crumbs and rest of the ingredients.
4. In a shallow broiler pan, add a little oil to grease.
5. Place the fish in the pan.
6. Spread the bread crumb mixture over the fish.
7. Place the broiler pan at a distance of 6 inches from heat and cook until the fish flakes easily.
8. Serve hot.
Use a fork to check if the fish flakes.