I had this idea to make something with mashed potato and peppers that looked kind of like maki zushi.
3 , cut
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 , julienned
1. Cut the potatoes.
2. Julienne the carrots and remove the tops and seeds of the green peppers.
3. Boil the cut potatoes in water until soft.
4. Once soft, put them in a bowl with olive oil, basil, pepper, salt and soymilk and mash.
5. I cut up some carrots. Then I cut the tops of the green peppers and took out the seeds.
6. Put some mashed potato inside the pepper, then put some carrot sticks in.
7. Fill in the rest of the pepper with more mashed potato.
8. Slice the stuffed pepper.