Bell Peppers Stuffed With Rice And Meat
|Bell peppers||4 (Any Color)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Leftover)|
|Cooked ground meat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Leftover)|
|Tomato sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Onions||1 , sliced|
1. Empty the bell peppers from the seeds.
2. Mix the precooked rice and precooked ground meat. Add a little on tomato paste to it.
3. Fill the bell peppers and cover with the tops.
4. If you have extra stuffing, stuff zucchinis and tomatoes too, it adds to the flavor of the dish.
5. Place the stuffed vegetables in a baking pan.
6. Add tomato sauce to the dish and add little water.
7. Season with salt and black pepper.
8. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, until the sauce is done and the vegetables are cooked fully.
9. Enjoy hot or at room temperature.
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.7%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 32.7 mg10.9%
Sodium 391.9 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 11.5% Vitamin C 206.1%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet