Sliders are the perfect solutions to a quick bite cravings. Try this version!!
1 Pound (about 30 mini pepper)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely (oregano and sage)
Italian bread crumbs
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)
Thin smoked bacon
1⁄2 Pound, cut in half (15 slices)
Blue cheese salad dressing
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for dipping sauce)
1 Tablespoon (for dipping sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. Slice pepper lengthwise into half.
3. Remove seeds, and membrane inside it, because they will make your dish hot.
4. On baking dish place top and bottom of pepper together. Set them aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, add chicken, herbs, bread crumbs, and egg.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
7. Stuff each pepper half with a teaspoon of chicken mixture. Top it up with remaining half.
8. Wrap ½ slice bacon around each pepper.
9. Place pepper on baking sheet with bacon seam side down.
10. Pop it in oven, and bake for 20 minutes. Turn once about half way through.
11. For dipping sauce, in a bowl mix together blue cheese salad dressing, and chilli sauce.
12. Serve chicken and pepper sliders with blue cheese dipping.