1. Cut the tops off 4 bell peppers, chose your favorite color.
2. For the stuffing, mix everything in a big bowl.
3. Mix everything well.
4. Stuff all the peppers really well with this mixture.
5. In a large shallow pan, add olive oil and butter.
6. Once it is melted, add the onions and chopped peppers.
7. Cook until the vegetables are translucent and add the spices.
8. Add the rice, stir and mix well.
9. Cook stirring continuously, until the tips of rice start to brown.
10. Add the chicken stock and water and bring it to a boil and turn off the heat.
11. Keep the peppers in the middle of the pot.
12. Put a lid on it and put it in a low oven for 45 minutes.
13. Take it out, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and stick it back in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
14. Serve the stuffed pepper with some rice.
Turn a simple dish into a gourmet meal using this Stuffed Bell Peppers with Fiesta Rice recipe. Watch this video to learn this dish, that can be a great addition to your special meals. The combination is great, and the meat, peppers and rice make it a complete meal. Happy Cooking!