Recipe for Stuffed Peppers with rice and herbs! Super healthy meal. With chipotle dizzle
Let me know what you guys think!
Red bell pepper
Yellow bell pepper
Green bell pepper
1 Large, dice
1 , chop
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut out the tops of all the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Remove the seeds and use them to grow peppers, if you wish.
3. Cut off the white base of the top.3. If you do not have leftover rice, cook some rice with garlic, tomato sauce, basil, olive oil and roasted tomato.
4. Add the minced garlic, scallions, chili pepper, eggs, parmesan cheese and mix together.
5. Add black pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano, paprika and mix.
6. Next, add the cheese and m-x.
7. Stuff the bell peppers with this mix. Place the cap back on the peppers and press down.
8. Drizzle some olive oil to coat each pepper and season with salt and pepper.
9. Pop the peppers into the oven for 35-40 minutes.
9. Plate and serve.
TIPS: You can make a sauce with ranch dressing, graded cheese, black pepper, dyed smoked chipotle, paprika and minced garlic to go with this.