Stuffed Peppers & Carrots with Rice and Herbs. Topped with Chipotle Drizzle
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Yellow bell pepper||1|
|Green bell pepper||1|
|Scallion||1 Large, dice|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili pepper||1 , chop|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut out the tops of all the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Remove the seeds and use them to grow peppers, if you wish.
3. Cut off the white base of the top.3. If you do not have leftover rice, cook some rice with garlic, tomato sauce, basil, olive oil and roasted tomato.
4. Add the minced garlic, scallions, chili pepper, eggs, parmesan cheese and mix together.
5. Add black pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano, paprika and mix.
6. Next, add the cheese and m-x.
7. Stuff the bell peppers with this mix. Place the cap back on the peppers and press down.
8. Drizzle some olive oil to coat each pepper and season with salt and pepper.
9. Pop the peppers into the oven for 35-40 minutes.
9. Plate and serve.
TIPS: You can make a sauce with ranch dressing, graded cheese, black pepper, dyed smoked chipotle, paprika and minced garlic to go with this.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 894 Calories from Fat 611
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.3%
Saturated Fat 25.2 g126.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 509.3 mg169.8%
Sodium 1237.6 mg51.6%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.7%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 41 g82.6%
Vitamin A 140.1% Vitamin C 910.1%
Calcium 84.3% Iron 32.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet