Rice With Shrimps And Peppers
|Onion||1 , coarsely chopped|
|Boiled rice/Steamed rice||4 Ounce|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Slice the peppers into strips, discarding their seeded core.
2) In a frying pan, heat oil. Add in the chopped onions and saute till light brown.
3) Next, toss in the shrimps or prawns and sliced peppers. Saute till the ingredients are halfway cooked.
4) Add in the cooked rice into the pan. Keep sauteing till the rice turns a light golden brown.
5) Add in the soy sauce. Stir well.
6) Beat the egg with a pinch of salt. Add this into the rice mixture. Continue to fry for another 2 to 3 minutes over a low flame.
7) Serve the Rice With Shrimps And Peppers garnished with chopped parsley.