Dairy Stuffed Peppers
|Diced onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, chopped|
|Half cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Potato flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Chop off a 1-inch piece from the stem ends of the peppers.
2. Remove and discard seeds and fibers carefully.
3. In a pan, take peppers. Add boiling water to it. Cook it in peppers for 5 minutes. Drain water.
4. In a skillet, melt half the quantity of butter.
5. Add half the quantity of onions and mushroom. Brown it.
6. Add rice, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper. Break an egg into it.
7. Fill the pepper with the above mixture.
8. In a saucepan, take a mixture of potato flour and water.
9. Add tomatoes, remaining salt and onions.
10. Place the stuffed peppers such that the open end is facing upwards.
11. Cover and cook over a low flame for an hour, basting frequently.
12. Add sour cream a few minutes before serving Dairy Stuffed Peppers.