Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
|Green peppers||4 Large|
|Patna rice||8 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the peppers and cut them into half lengthwise.
2) Discard the seeds and membranes.
3) Take the rice and cook in boiling water.
4) Drain the rice and wash properly.
5) Mix the cooked rice with parsley, marjoram or thyme, lemon juice, half oil, salt and pepper.
6) Stuff the peppers with this mixture and place the peppers in a baking dish.
7) Pour the remaining oil into the baking dish and cover with foil.
8) Bake the peppers for 1 hour at 325°F, 170°C, Gas Mark 3.
9) Arrange on a platter or on individual plates and serve warm.
Minced meat can also be used for stuffing the peppers.