Garden Style Stuffed Peppers
|Peppers||6 (Uncooked, Red / Green)|
|Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Large, shredded|
|Uncooked peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery stalk||1 , finely chopped|
|Raw cauliflower||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Scallions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) Remove the tops of peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
2) Dice tops.
3) In a large bowl, combine diced pepper tops with rice, remaining vegetables, and eggs.
4) In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and pour over rice mixture.
5) Keep to chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
6) Into peppers, stuff the rice mixture.
7) Either serve the peppers immediately or chill until needed.
The cold rice mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for a day if necessary.