Pepper Shells with Potatoes
|Potatoes||4 Medium, peeled, cooked, drained, cooled|
|Green bell peppers||6 Small, fat ones|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Coriander seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the potatoes and dice them into 1/2-inch squares.
2) Wash the peppers and cut at the top to make shells 2 1/2 inches high. Discard the seeds and keep the shells intact.
3) Cut the stem out of each top and chop the pepper tops.
4) Take a baking dish and grease it.
5) Half boil the shells and drain them.
6) Take a pan and add butter to it.
7) Add onion, potatoes, pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
8) Put coriander, cumin and mustard seeds. Add salt, pepper and turmeric.
9) Remove from heat and squeeze lemon juice.
10) Put the shells along with potatoes in a baking dish.
11) Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
12) Serve the dish immediately.