Beef Sour Cream Stuffed Peppers
|Chopped onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Cooked rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 cans, 8 ounce each)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Pound, grated or shredded|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. Remove stem ends and seeds from peppers.
3. In a pan saute onion in butter, add meat and brown.
4. Mix in rice, salt and pepper and 1 can tomato sauce.
5. In a baking dish fill peppers and arrange.
6. In a bowl combine sour cream, remaining can of tomato sauce and the sherry and pour over peppers.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 to 60 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake another 15 minutes.
9. Serve the stuffed peppers cheese melted on the top.