Red And Green Pepper Beef
|Green peppers||2 Medium, halved, seeded and thinly sliced|
|Sweet red peppers||2 Medium, halved, seeded and thinly sliced|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chuck steak fillet||1 1⁄2 Pound (1 no.)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
1) In a skillet, heat oil and saute peppers till soft.
2) Remove onto a hot platter and keep warm.
3) Add steak into the skillet and turning once, cook for 5 minutes on each side till the steak is cooked as desired.
4) Slice the steak and arrange with peppers on a hot platter.
5) Stir in water, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper into the skillet.
6) Cook, stirring constantly and scraping regularly to loosen cooked-on juices in the skillet.
7) Allow to boil for 3 minutes till the liquid reduces by one-third.
8) Pour sauce over sliced beef and peppers.
9) Serve with hot cooked rice.