1. In a medium bowl, mix first 5 ingredients and keep aside for 1 hour.
2. Wash peppers with water.
3. Under a hot broiler, place the whole washed peppers; cook until all the skin has been scorched; turn continuously.
4. Once done, hold the scorched pepper under cold running water and remove skins.
5. Lengthwise cut the pepper into half and remove membrane and seeds.
6. Cut the deseeded pepper into long strips.
7. Add the pepper strips to the tomato mixture; mix and refrigerate for chilling.
8. Serve Sweet Sour Peppers with sausages or pepperoni.