Green Chili Steaks
|Lean ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Lawry's Brand)|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Lawry's Brand)|
|Garlic powder with parsley||1 Pinch (Lawry's Brand)|
|Fresh green chili||1 , seeded and minced|
|Chopped green onion||3 Tablespoon|
1. Combine the groud beef with the seasonings and chili and onion in a medium bowl.
2. Use your hand to mix well.
3. Divide the meat mixture into 2 or 4 equal portions.
4. Shape into oval steak patties or smaller hamburger patties.
5. Grill the steaks in a skillet, on a barbecue or under a broiler until done to desired level of doneness.
6. Serve the steak with mash on the side and condiments of your choice or serve hamburger patties on buns topped with desired toppings.
Calories 189 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.9%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65 mg21.7%
Sodium 659.5 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 24 g47.2%
Vitamin A 19.2% Vitamin C 37.4%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet