|Sweet red pepper/Sweet green peppers / mixture||10 Large|
|Garlic/Garlic powder - 1/2 teaspoon||1 Clove (5 gm), diced|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Wash whole peppers and dry them.
2. In a broiler, place peppers at a height of 6 inches from the heat until brown and soft on both sides; but avoid burning.
3. Remove from broiler and let it cool down.
4. Peel browned skin and lengthwise cut to remove seeds.
5. Lengthwise cut them into 2 inch strips.
6. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients until well blended.
7. In a deep container, place pepper and pour the vinegar mixture over it.
8. Refrigerate until served, turning occasionally to coat evenly.
9. Pepper snack goes well with meat or fish.
Calories 102 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.98 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.47%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 110.3 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.3%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 199.2% Vitamin C 674.8%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet