Veal In Pepper Shells
|Green peppers||2 , halved and seeded|
|Boneless veal shoulder||1 Pound, cut in 1 1/2 inch cubes|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil and place green pepper in it.
3) Let the peppers blanch for 5 minutes and drain.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the veal and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
5) Heat the pan to medium heat and brown the veal even on all the sides.
6) In a bowl, mix together, onion and parsley flakes, bouillon, lemon and tomato juices and 2 tablespoon water.
7) Stuff the pepper equally, with the veal mixture and top the veal with the onion flake mixture.
8) Place the stuffed green peppers on a non-stick baking pan.
9) Bake for 25 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
10) Serve the stuffed peppers hot on the bed of small mixed salad if desired.