Pertzy Farshirovannye Tiortoi Morkov Yu
|Grated carrots||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Grated onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a baking dish with butter.
2) In a pan of boiling water, scald the peppers for about 10 minutes. Drain them, slice their tops off and scoop out the seeds along with the membrane.
3) In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons soft butter, 1 tablespoon bread crumbs, grated carrots, onions, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4) In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs and cheese.
5) Stuff the carrot mixture equally among all the peppers. Sprinkle the bread crumbs and cheese mixture into each pepper.
6) Add a dot of butter on the top of each.
7) Arrange the peppers on the baking tray. Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes.
8) Scrape the stuffed peppers from the baking dish, using a spatula, onto the serving plate.
9) Serve hot.
Calories 242 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.9 mg13%
Sodium 344.5 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.8%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 201.9%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet