Rosemary Roasted Peppers
|Sweet red pepper||5|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Capers||1 Teaspoon, rinsed and mashed|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
1) Broil peppers at a distance of 5 inches from heat until charred on all sides.
2) Place in a paper bag and let stand for about 10 minutes.
3) Peel out the skin, remove seeds, and stems.
4) Cut peppers into strips and keep in a large bowl.
5) In a 1-quart saucepan heat oil.
6) Add garlic, peppers, and rosemary and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Stir in vinegar and pour over the peppers.
8) Toss well to combine.
9) Serve warm or cold.