Fried Stuffed Green Peppers
|Green peppers||4 , cut in half lengthwise, scoop seeds and fibers|
|Ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Minced onions||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Place the peppers in the bowl and pour boiling water over them.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes, then drain and cool.
3) In a bowl, mix together the beef, soy sauce, salt, chilli peppers, onions
4) Stuff the peppers halves firmly and smooth off the level.
5) Dip the stuff peppers first in flour and then in eggs.
6) In a wok heat oil until it bubbles.
7) Fry the peppers in it until browned and tender, drain.
8) Serve hot as an appetizer.