Roasted Red Peppers
|Red bell peppers/Yellow peppers/a combination of the two||6 Large|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
1) Over open gas flame, roast the peppers on all sides till the skins are blackened.
2) Take a large paper bag, put in the peppers, close for 5 minutes till they 'sweat'.
3) Take the peppers from bag and rub off the pepper skins with your fingers.
4) Core and de-seed the peppers and slice them lengthwise into quarters.
5) Line peppers on a serving platter and toss with olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
6) Serve immediately.