Stuffed Peppers with Corn
|Green peppers||6 , seeded, cored|
|Lean ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Pimiento||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped fine|
|Canned corn kernels||12 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, combine the corn, beef, pimiento, onion and salt together, then stuff into the peppers.
2) In a slow cooker, stand the stuffed peppers upright.
3) In a bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, soup and mustard together, then pour into the slow cooker.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
5) Serve immediately on a serving platter.