Sauteed Zucchini and Green Peppers
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In large skillet, saute bacon until crisp.
2) Remove bacon bits, and keep aside.
3) In hot drippings, saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
4) Add pepper strips and zucchini; sprinkle with salt, thyme, and pepper.
5) Cover the skillet and cook over medium heat 15 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender.
6) In a serving dish, transfer the sauteed vegetables.
7) Sprinkle with bacon and serve hot.