1. Preheat the oven on 375 degree.
2. Finely chop the garlic and chop the onions, keep it aside.
3. In a medium size pan sauté the onions and garlic with olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until translucent.
4. Add ground beef and ground turkey to the same pan, brown, add salt and pepper to meats.
5. Add tomato soup and cooked rice, sprinkle sugar and dried thyme stir, mixing all ingredients well.
6. In a glass baking dish place the deseeded peppers and, scoop meat mixture over the peppers.
7. Cover with a foil and bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes.
8. Once done remove from the oven and let it rest for few minutes.
9. Serve the stuffed bell peppers hot and enjoy.