|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|White bread slice||1|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce, whole or stewed|
1) Halve peppers and remove seeds.
2) Tear bread into small pieces.
3) In a bowl, mix ground beef, onion, salt, pepper, and egg.
4) Add bread into ground beef mixture.
5) Spoon peppers with ground beef mixture.
6) Make the remaining meat into oblong shape.
7) Arrange meatloaf and peppers into slow cooker.
8) Add tomatoes and stir.
9) Cook covered on low for 6-12 hours, or high 4-5 hours
10) Serve hot.