1. Clean and core the green peppers, cut them in half, mince the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Chop the onions and celery and keep it separate until needed.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
4. In a large bowl mix the ground meat, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, dried parsley, salt, black pepper, garlic and beaten eggs.
5. Mix all the ingredients well and stuff the meat filling in the green pepper.
6. In a pan pour some olive oil and place the stuffed green peppers, fry them 4 minutes on each side.
7. Once they are evenly browned, place them in a baking dish.
8. In the same pan sauté the onions and celery, add the sugar, salt, ground pepper, diced tomatoes and the chicken stock. Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
9. Once done pour the sauce over the stuffed green pepper, cover the baking dish with foil and bake it for 30 minutes.
10. Serve the stuffed green peppers along with brown rice.