Stuffed Mini Peppers
|Peppers||8 Small (Or Mini Sized)|
|Tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon (Preferably Homemade)|
|Greek yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Serve:)|
|Soft goat cheese||4 Ounce (125 Grams, Fresh)|
|For the stuffing:|
|Cheese||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Ricotta||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Chopped fresh mint||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped (For Stuffing)|
1. To make the stuffing in a large bowl combine the goat's cheese, ricotta and mint.
2. Stir in the chili optionally and season as per taste with salt and pepper.
3. Slit a little along the side of each pepper, scrape out the seeds and core with a teaspoon, keeping the pepper shells intact.
4. Stuff each pepper half, take care to not fill them completely or they may burst during cooking.
5. On an oiled barbecue grill over moderately hot coals cook the filled peppers for about 10-15 minutes, turning the peppers occasionally such that softened.
6. On each plate, place 2 of the filled peppers and serve with a tomato sauce and Greek yogurt.