Grilled Pepper and Frisee
|Red pepper||1 , deseeded and quartered|
|Yellow pepper||1 , deseeded and quartered|
|Hazelnut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), sliced|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , grated rind|
|Sultanas||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Flaked hazelnuts||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Frisee lettuce||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
1) Place the peppers over a heated grill until they are tender and charred.
2) Cool the peppers in a polythene bag, then peel and slice them.
3) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic, sultanas, nuts and rind in the oil for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the lettuce and saute over a low heat for 5 minutes, then season with the salt and pepper to taste.
5) Arrange the lettuce over the toasted bread, place the grilled, sliced peppers on top and serve immediately.