Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Peppers
|Green peppers||6 Small|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, divided (2 Cups)|
|Cooked elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Soft breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Using a knife chop off the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Mix 1 1/3 cups cheese with next 6 ingredients.
5) Spoon the macaroni mix into the peppers.
6) Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan and arrange the peppers in it.
7) Place in oven and bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
8) Drizzle cheese over peppers and bake for further 5 minutes.
9) Serve immediately.