Mushrooms Onions And Green Peppers
|Spanish onion||1 Medium, peeled and finely chopped|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, wiped clean and sliced thin include stems|
|Sweet green pepper||1 Large, cored, seeded and thinly slivered|
1. In a skillet or a wok, heat the oil over a medium high flame.
2. Add the onion to the hot oil and sauté it for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Add mushrooms and green pepper and stir fry with the onions for another 4-5 minutes until tender-crisp and golden.
4. Reduce heat to low and stir-fry 2-3 minutes until pepper is tender.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and mace and toss to mix.
6. Serve the mushroom over rice, pasta, use this as a filling or serve as a side dish.