|Green peppers||2 Large, cut in half lengthwise|
|Cooked rice||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Parmesan cheese||150 Milliliter, grated (2/3 Cup)|
|Onion||50 Milliliter, minced (1/4 Cup)|
|Chopped chives/Pimiento||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
1) Place the pepper halves in the microwave for 1 -2 minutes or blanch in the boiling water.
2) Combine rest of the ingredients, except the Parmesan cheese.
3) Spoon the mixture into the pepper shells and place directly over the rack.
4) Bake as per the directions, sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese, during the last minute.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.