Dee and Barbara make stove top turkey chili that's fast and easy. Of course cooking with these two is never a drag in the kitchen!
1 Can (10 oz)
13 Ounce (1 Jar)
1. Peel and chop a large onion.
2. In a pan, heat oil.
3. Add onions and sauté it till it is translucent.
4. Add turkey meat and chop it. Brown the turkey meat for a few seconds.
5. Add one can of chili beans.
6. Add classical spicy red peppers sauce and bring it to a boil.
If you feel “spice is nice”, try this Turkey Chili recipe to satiate your taste buds. This simple preparation involves few ingredients and does not require too much time as well. Check out this video for more details!