Pepper And Mozzarella
|Peppers||2 (Yellow Or Red)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Aubergine||1 , cubed|
|Ripe tomatoes||1 1⁄4 Pound, peeled, deseeded and chopped (700 Gram)|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Mozzarella||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped oregano||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take peppers and put under the hot grill for about 10 minutes or until their skins are charred and sore. Flip occasionally to evenly roast on all sides.
3) Allow the peppers to cool, for about a minute. Take the skin off and cut peppers in 2 halves.
4) Now, remove the seeds and discard. Roughly, chop the flesh.
5) Take a large pan and heat oil in it. Stir in onions and saute until tender.
6) Next, throw in aubergine and garlic and saute for about 2 minutes. Now, add roasted chopped peppers, seasoning, tomatoes, and tomato puree.
7) Cover the pan and simmer the sauce for about 15 minutes. Stir sporadically.
8) Spread the sauce over freshly cooked pasta or use as desired.