Garlic & Sausage Stuffed Peppers
|Peppers||2 (Red Or Green, Firm)|
|Olive oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Sausage meat||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Crushed garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Tomato ketchup||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Eggs||3 , beaten (2 Size)|
1) Cut the peppers in half and discard stalks and seeds.
2) Sprinkle the peppers with salt, oil, and pepper.
3) Pre-heat a browning dish on power for 5 minutes.
4) Pour oil and sausage meat, cook for 6 minutes on power, turning each side until brown .
5) Mix in the remaining ingredients to the roasted sausagemeat and stir well to blend.
7) Stuff the pepper with sausagemeat and arrange them on a shallow dish.
8) Cook it for 10 minutes on power or until done.
9) Allow to stand for 5 minutes and then serve.