Ham And Green Pepper Omelette
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green pepper||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Tomatoes||2 , skinned, seeded and roughly chopped|
|Lean ham||2 Ounce, cut into small dice (60 Gram)|
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat in the milk and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in an omelette pan and cook the green pepper until it is just soft.
3. Stir in the tomatoes and the ham. Heat through for 1 minute.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan over the vegetables. Stir the mixture briskly with a wooden spoon, until it begins to cook.
5. As the egg begins to set, lift it slightly and tilt the pan to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
6. When the egg on top is still slightly creamy, fold the omelette in half and slip it onto a serving plate. Serve immediately.