|Capsicums||450 Gram (Large)|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
|Mustard seeds||To Taste|
1. Slice the top of capsicums.
2. Remove seeds, wash, apply salt on the inside and keep upside down on a rack.
3. Boil and chop potatoes; temper with mustard seeds. Add chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, turmeric and salt to taste.
4. Mix well, add lime juice.
5. Stuff capsicums with prepared stuffing. Top with cheese.
6. Heat fat in a frying pan and cook capsicums on a very slow fire till soft.
7. Serve hot.