Stuffed Sweet Pepper
|Capsicums||450 Gram (4 Large)|
|For stuffing 'a'|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|For stuffing 'b'|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||15 Gram|
1. Simmer whole capsicums in enough water to cover, for 12 minutes.
2. Halve and remove seeds.
3. Fill with prepared stuffing. Place in a buttered baking dish.
4. Place tomato halves in between.Bake for 45 minutes in a moderate oven. Add a little gravy into the baking dish after the first 2 minutes.
1. Chop the onion fine. Brown in the butter.
2. Add minced mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes.
3. Mix in boiled rice and seasoning.
1. Boil rice and cool.
2. Add beaten egg, flaked cheese and breadcrumbs. Add salt.