Chili or Chili con carne is a spicy stew with vegetables, beans and beef. It is popular American food which originated in Mexico. Chili is popularly served in fast food restaurtants. This dish is made with different ingredients to suit the taste of the people. Chili can be made without meat for the vegetarians and enjoyed equally.
For caramalized onions
1 Pound (80/20)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
14 Ounce (2 Pieces)
1 Can (10 oz)
1. Heat butter and olive oil.
2. Saute onions until caramalized
3. Mix chili powder in beef.
4. Make tiny balls of the beef.
5. Cook meat balls in some oil.
6. Drain excess oil.
7. In a saucepan, add sausage, onions, cumin, chili powder, black pepper, salt and water.
8. Mix add water, tomates, beans.
9. Simmer it for 20 minutes with lid on.
10. Add meatballs and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
12. Sprinkle cheese and sour cream, parsley and serve.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
A popular dish Mexican dish, this dish is sometimes served in fast food restaurants or right on the road side kart! A flavorful meaty dish made by Chef David which is spicy with all the meat and veggies! See the video for more!