Pork & Pepper Casserole
|White wine/Stock||10 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter White Wine)|
|Soured cream/Natural yogurt||5 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram Butter)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Red pepper||1 , cut into strips|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into strips|
|Pork tenderloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into slices (675 Gram Pork Tenderloin)|
|Seasoned flour||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon Seasoned Flour)|
|Basil||30 Milliliter, freshly chopped (2 Tablespoon Basil)|
|Tomato paste/Creamed dried tomatoes||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
1. Melt the butter in a suitable casserole dish on Microwave Power HIGH for 1min,
add the onion and peppers and cook, covered, for 4 1/2 min, stirring once during cooking.
2. Toss the pork in the seasoned flour, add to the casserole and cook, covered, for a further 4 1/2 min, stirring once.
3. Add the basil, then gradually add the white wine or stock. Stir in the tomato paste and add salt and pepper.
4. Cook, covered, on the low rack at Combination for 40 min, or until the meat is tender.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper - add a little demerara sugar if required - then stir in the soured cream or yogurt.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1813 Calories from Fat 687
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g119.4%
Saturated Fat 39.9 g199.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 580.1 mg193.4%
Sodium 932.6 mg38.9%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.3%
Sugars 26.6 g
Protein 153 g306.8%
Vitamin A 162.6% Vitamin C 509.1%
Calcium 36.1% Iron 68%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet