If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
BEEF WITH PINEAPPLE AND GREEN BELL PEPPER
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple chunks||150 Gram|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), flaked|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Ginger powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pan and then add the onion and garlic.
2. Once garlic is golden add the meat, soy sauce, ground black pepper, ginger powder and salt.
3. Cook the beef for 15 minutes or until juice has reduced and then add the pineapple juice and crushed pulp.
4. After 10 minutes, add in the cornstarch (dissolved in a small amount of cold water) and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Mix in the bell pepper and serve.
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.2%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.7 mg27.6%
Sodium 520.3 mg21.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 29 g58.1%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 75.4%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet