This recipe gives all the flavor and satisfaction of hot, fresh cinnamon rolls with no dairy, eggs or processed sugar! This vegan recipe for cinnamon rols replaces the baked rolls with whole grain, organic brown rice.
1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a large saucepan on medium high, heat the coconut oil until it is melted and stir in the brown rice. Mix until well combined for about 3 minutes or until it the rice has a glaze.
2. Add salt, vanilla extract, maple syrup and mix well. Stir fry for another 5 minutes or until the maple syrup thickens.
3. Drizzle the cinnamon powder and mix well and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
4. Add in the pecans and mix well. Cook for another 2 minutes on medium high.
5. After 2 minutes, switch off the heat and get ready to serve.
6. Serve the cinnamon pecan bowl alongside a glass of almond milk.