This wonderful no bake dessert will become a favorite of the house. Easy to make, Chocolate Covered Pecans are great as an on-the-go snack that is perfect for chocolate lovers. Join Dorothy from RawFoodBlog as she shows you how to make this quick and easy recipe.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Raw cacao powder/Carob
Vanilla powder/Vanilla extract
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt all ingredients except pecans, gently over a double boiler, and whisk until creamy.
3. Add in the pecans.
4. Use a slotted spoon to remove the nuts from the chocolate, and lay on parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
5. Freeze 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
6. Munch on chocolate covered pecans whenever you want.